Curriculum for Agricultural Science Education (CASE), an initiative of the National Council for Agricultural Education managed by the National Association of Agricultural Educators (NAAE) is pleased to accept applications for the 2020 CASE Awards. The CASE Awards program is supported by Vernier Software & Technology and CASE. Two award winners will be selected, one in each of the following categories. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- Must be a CASE Certified teacher currently teaching at least one CASE course (current Advisory Committee Members are not eligible)
- Must be an NAAE member. To become an NAAE member, visit our site.
- $1,000 in products from Vernier Software & Technology
- 2020 NAAE Convention Package that includes:
- Registration ($335 value)
- Invitation to co-present convention workshop
- Plaque presented during a business session
- $500 travel stipend (2020 convention held in Nashville, TN)
- Save this email so you can access details throughout the process
- Review the rubrics (links below)
- Write and revise essay answers; consider having others look over your responses
- Set a phone alarm or calendar reminder for a date and time before deadline of June 30, 2020 so you don't miss out!