NOTICE: In-person CASE professional development events have been canceled through June 30.
Complete this link to transfer/cancel your exisiting CASE registration.
BriefCASE Professional Development
BriefCASE professional development events are sessions designed to provide teacher certification for menu-based CASE courses.
What are Menu-Based CASE courses? These are modular courses which can be incorporated into existing secondary education courses or be implemented independently. Menu-based CASE courses vary in length and are not full year.
Ready to register? Follow these steps:
- Identify the BriefCASE you would like to attend.
- Register via the link provided below. (You are encouraged to make an account during the registration process should you need to edit your registration in the future. Be sure to make note of your username and password).
- Credit card and purchase order payment options are available.
- NAAE Region VI Conference - Washington County, MD - July 13, 2020 - $250
- The University of Arizona at Westin La Paloma - July 18, 2020 - $250 (AZ Teachers Only)
- Vocational Agriculture Teachers Association of Texas at the Waco Convention Center - July 27, 2020 - $200
- Kentucky Association of Agricultural Educators at Seneca High School, KY - July 28, 2020 (KY Teachers Only)
The Agricultural Business Foundations BriefCASE sessions listed below are available in conjunction with a CASE Institute
Registration for these sessions will be made available on December 1 via the CASE Institute Registration Portal.
- Beech Grove High School, IN - July 17, 2020 - $250
- Rutgers University, NJ - July 17, 2020 - $275
- Baker Technical Institute at Baker High School, OR - July 24, 2020- $200