NOTICE: In-person CASE professional development events have been canceled through August 31, 2020
Complete this link to transfer/cancel your existing CASE registration.
BriefCASE Professional Development
BriefCASE professional development events are sessions designed to provide teacher certification for menu-based CASE courses.
What are Menu-Based CASE courses? These are modular courses which can be incorporated into existing secondary education courses or be implemented independently. Menu-based CASE courses vary in length and are not full year.
Ready to register? Follow these steps:
- Identify the BriefCASE you would like to attend.
- Register via the link provided below. (You are encouraged to make an account during the registration process should you need to edit your registration in the future. Be sure to make note of your username and password).
- Credit card and purchase order payment options are available.
- CASE/NAAE's W-9 can be downloaded here: NAAE W-9
- Pleae make payments out to: NAAE, c/o Ashley Hood, One Paragon Centre, 2525 Harrodsburg Rd, Suite 200, Lexington, KY 40504
Virtual ABF options hosted by CASE:
- June 8-9 (pilot, open to lead teachers and affiliate professors only)
- June 22-23, 2020
- July 7-8, 2020
- August 4-5, 2020
Virtual ABF options hosted by organizations:
- FCAE, IL - June 29-30
- Eastern West Virginia Community - Technical College - July 21-22
- Kentucky Agricultural Education - July 28-29
- Vocational Agricultural Teachers Association of Texas - July 27 and July 19
Virtual ABF BriefCASE Logistical Information: